Opera Mini Web Browser For iOS Gets An Update; Available For Download On iPad And iPhone

Opera has #-Link-Snipped-# the new version of its #-Link-Snipped-#. The updated version embraces iOS 7’s colourful elements which was long due. The complete UI overhaul has been followed by the introduction of a new compression mode. Most Opera users know how the conventional compression method works, the browser used to compress images and texts and this helped the user to save his/her expensive mobile data. The company has added Opera Turbo compression mode to the iOS version. Opera Turbo compression mode, which is available in other versions of Opera compresses the selected elements of the webpage via Opera’s servers. This makes sure that even in weak network coverage areas iOS users get faster page loads.

Opera Mini 1
Opera Mini 2 Opera Mini 3 Opera Mini 4 Opera Mini 5

Since iOS 7 is all about the colour, Opera has added new skins to the browser that emulate Apple’s stock colour scheme. The new tabs gallery shows all the tabs you have opened in a tilted format that makes it easier to jump from one tab to another. Opera private browsing mode has also come to the iOS version. The redesigned speed dial page makes it easier to get to your favourite websites with just a click. If you are feeling inquisitive you can enable the new discover feature which guides you through news stories of your chosen topics.

The app is currently available for download #-Link-Snipped-# for free and can be used on the iPhone as well as iPad.

Replies

• RVignesh
    RVignesh
    Opera is still not available for windows phone. This is bad

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have the following questions How to calculate the required rack travel ? How to do the steering design ? (Rack and Pinion)
Following are the screenshots of Google's upcoming iteration, Android L. Pictures are blatantly copied from Anandtech, all credits go to them. Applaud 'em. ​
Instead of offering one paid app for free for each day, Amazon has gone all out and launched its "Epic Summer App Bundle” promotion in which users can download $100...
I've got 425 rank on (A+B+C). and there are 357 people above me for DESD. my questions are: Which is the best center to do DESD(considering placement)?. Will I get...
The First name Introduced as "DAIMLER BENZ"👍.The brand makes the car as special "Mercedes Benz".it was founded 88yrs ago(june28,1926)👎.The founder (KARL BENZ&PAUL DAIMLER) who introduced many products are AUTOMOBILES,TRUCKS,BUSES,IC ENGINES,LUXURY...