OpenGL 4.1 Enabled For AMD RadeonSI

Just five hours ago, GL4.1 has been enabled in AMD RadeonSI driver. Compiled latest Mesa-git and yay! I am happy bunny now :3
Source : FreeDesktop - Mensa

aaa11

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Update : Latest Mesa is branched under version 11.0 now

aaa12

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am jeevabharathi govindasamy working as a project intern.Now you all came to know why I kept my story tittle as My First Carrier as a Intern.First of all after...
i had done my internship training on bikram chowk flyover construction work at jammu. It is very big opportunity for me to acquring some knowledge about flyover construction work. on...
Name:Bharathkumar.k Degree: BE mechanical Location:krishnagiri occupation: graduate engineer trainee in quality (veta industries India pvt Ltd) Experience: fresher Hobbies😛laying video games and watching movies I joined crazy engineers for discuss...
Internship is one of the biggest need to an engineer to correlate their technical knowledge with industry working. To have an internship during our academic is one of the greatest...
I am Yasar Arafath. I am doing my final year mechanical engineering. I want to do project on metallurgy topic.kindly give some topic, ideas and provide abstracts about the project....