Open Source Test Management Tools - Suggestions

There are several online test management tools available on the Internet but I'm looking for recommendations. I'd really love if you could make suggestions about the software you're using or have used in the past. We need to setup a test management and bug tracking tool (mostly bugzilla).

So far, Tarantula looks promising. But I've no patience to go through all the various software and find out the top ones. Have decided to rely on your suggestions.

Replies

• WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    WARDHAMAN BEDMUTHA
    TestLink -Test Management Tool - Here you can document requirements ,write test cases , map test cases to requirements , create test suite for execution ,Keep track of pass/fail test cases and Test coverage etc .
    Visit Demo link of Testlink for exploring its features.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I have used TestLink in my previous projects and its really worth to go for TestLink.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for selenium tutorials for beginners. I've been thinking of using selenium to automate few of the smoke tests we're currently developing for upcoming features on CrazyEngineers. I'm okay...
Name: Suresh Masabattula *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering Location: Vellore, Tamil Nadu *Occupation: Engineer/Gates & Dampers BHEL Ranipet Work Experience: Engineer, LP Division, TVS Wheels India ltd., Chennai *Hobbies & Interests:...
Apple will begin the live telecast of WWDC 2015 and all the users of iPhone, iMac, Macbook will be able to view it directly from the browser. If you do...
Facebook has become the de facto social network that connects people virtually. No wonder everyone wants to know who's visited their profile, who's reading your posts and viewing photos. People...
How do you like the idea of getting paid to unlock your phone? Most of us have already developed a habit of checking our phones at least 40-50 times every...