Open source DB

Which Open source DB is best for website DB??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suhel143
    Which Open source DB is best for website DB??
    Depends on what kind of website you wish to make. MySQL should do the job if it's regular website.
  • Suhel Inamdar
    Suhel Inamdar
    what about MongoDB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suhel143
    what about MongoDB
    It's difficult to make any recommendation or suggestion unless you tell us in detail what type of web site or web application you are planning to build or use the database for.

As I said in most of the cases, MySQL, MariaDB (drop replacement of MySQL), Percona and others. MySQL continues to be the favorite solution for most of the web projects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Presently I am working as software testing engineer from past 1 year? In this journey I have worked upon Manual & automation both. When I was working with Automation I...
Project Abstract / Summary : The Rapid Modernization and Urbanization has brought radical changes to the living standards of the people, especially those in the Metropolitan Cities. Right from the...
Project Abstract / Summary : In recent times, the important safety precautions for driving is wearing HELMET. In this modern world, people started using mobile navigation for finding their destination....
The binary code 01001011 shown in CE logo has decimal equivalent 75. I am curious to know what does it signify? Does it hold special meaning? Starting clockwise after the...
Autonomous cars are here to stay, so why not make them as responsive as humans when it comes to detecting obstacles on the road such as pedestrians? UC San Diego...