'Open House 2014' At IIT Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-Delhi) is all set to exhibit its annual event 'OPEN HOUSE 2014' scheduled on Saturday,April 19 2014 in IIT Delhi premises.This is its 10th Edition.
Its an daylong event organised every year to provide an insight into the path-breaking research work, student projects and the numerous advanced facilities available in IIT Delhi.

oh

According to Prof G.B.Joseph - Director Open House, This year they'll be showcasing about 140 Demo Projects & 380 posters .

Some of the Project on display are
1. A car that runs on biogas instead of conventional CNG.
2. Low cost waterless urinals (capable of saving over 100 thousand litres of water per urinal per day)
3. Fibre wrapping to protect buildings from earthquakes.
4. Solar-powered refrigeration systems.
5. Use of Potato starch for producing plastics.
and many more

So stay tuned...

P.S. Delhi CEans do try to visit the event and put up its coverage here.

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Do we have any CEan from Delhi /NCR ?

Try to schedule your visit to this annual event Today.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bitcoin is always there in news, but RBI doesn't have shown any clear news regarding the same. Last year in December they said to be uncertain about it. See this.....
I am currently studying feature detectors and descriptors, and when reading about SURF, I read that it uses box filters and applies them to integral images. What exactly are box...
Corning has announced the availability of USB 3.0 Optical Cables. While the topic of cables is usually boring for many of us, the latest offering from Corning should definitely get...
guys i need an advice on choosing a project topic and probably a list of topics would help in these areas. 1. ethical hacking 2. data mining 3.internet security 4....
hi guys...i want to know about sms based search engine..i want to choose it as my project topic....plzzz can any one suggest me how it works and how to implement...