Open courseware collection!

Several of the universities are offering open course-ware where they provide lecture notes and videos of valuable computer topics. They are free and open to all. Some of the famous open course-ware are:

MIT OCW - MIT OpenCourseWare | Free Online Course Materials
Classle - www.classle.net
Coursera - Coursera | Online Courses & Credentials From Top Educators. Join for Free
IIT - #-Link-Snipped-#
UC Berkeley - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• bigbaby
    bigbaby
    Autotools are a major part of GNU projects. So here is a video tutorial that might help you
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cytoscape is an open source software platform for visualizing complex networks and integrating these with any type of attribute data. A lot of plugins are available for various kinds of...
Robert Arthur "Bob" Moog was an American pioneer of electronic music, best known as the inventor of the Moog synthesizer. Google's done a really remarkable job with a dedication for...
i m new to java. i need help my program has compiled but when displaying the output it shows 0 everytime if i change the value then also it shows...
We have many terms and words unique to our profession. Our poor brothers who are CAs, Arts, Journo-based etc might not fully understand, or worse, misunderstand. A handy-dandy guide! And...
Hey everyone, I'm new to this system, my name is Aleem, from Trinidad and Tobago, I'm a student majoring in Electrical and Computer Engineering .