Onserverclick not sending the event

i was just playing with html codes ,i was trying this
Html code:
<

//submit Button
C# Code:
protected void MySubmitHandler(object sender, EventArgs args)
        {

ResultLabel.InnerText="Thanks for clicking :)";
        }
ResultLable:
The onclickserver is not working and not sending any event,no result is being displayed??
and i know this can be done using some other ways i.e. javascript,asp.net controls

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung added yet another smartphone is the galaxy of devices, named Galaxy Grand Max. The recently launched gadget would be exclusively available with India’s well-known online retailer-SnapDeal. According to the...
Project Abstract / Summary : Gravity accelerator actually reduces the deacceleration of any rotating shafts which helps for maintaining rotating speed for long time ... Ex . This ll enable...
Project Abstract / Summary : This is a special type of concrete which has some unique features, as in it can be heated by using a conductive material in concrete....
Project Abstract / Summary : Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) is one of the most employed blocks in many communication and signal processing systems. FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) is a highly...
World-famous Russian cyber security researchers at Kaspersky Lab have exposed the National Security Agency aka NSA, for cyberespionage. According to the findings published by researchers, US agency has developed a...