Only Two Moments When Men Cry & It's OK!

This -

father_cry

...and all I wanted to tell you is that the next Terminator Movie is coming soon and our favourite Arnie "will be back" to kill all the machines and save the mankind. Following is the trailer of "Terminator Genisys". Enjoy!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Jesus!
    Khaleesi is Sarah Connor!

game-of-thrones-daenerys-dragon

Emilia Clarke & The Legend Arnold. I am gonna watch this movie atleast thrice just for Daenerys Targaryen & Arnie 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the biggest fears of a petrol head or a gear head is that when the world finally runs out of petrol, his or her favourite supercar will go...
A team of biomedical engineers from Washington University in St. Louis has invented a two-dimensional camera by using Compressed Ultrafast Photography (CUP) technology developed at School of Engineering & Applied...
Quote: Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States, killing more people than everything but cancer and heart disease. The reasons behind those errors include...
Quote: Ever heard of biological circuits? Odds are you will, according to a recent report in EE Times. Researchers have been engaged in pioneering work in which they "wire" naturally...
TOI has reported that most of the IITans are taking up non engineering jobs these days and I thought of discussing the topic here. I'm wondering whether the general sorry...