online leave management system mini project in web-technology

dear sir/madam.
please can you give some ideas for writing a code in web-technology.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maheswara reddy
    dear sir/madam.
    please can you give some ideas for writing a code in web-technology.
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-#. It'd be really nice if you could tell us what help you need in writing the code. I think it'd be better if you should ask very specific questions or doubts you are facing while writing code.

Let's start with simple questions: What programming language are you using to code this system and how much progress have you made so far?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My rank : 6003 My preference : 1.Sunbeam Pune 2.Institute of Emerging Technology Pune 3.CDAC Pune 4.Infoway Pune 5.IACSD Pune 6.Know-IT Pune My question is: Though my is not so...
I want to register for TCS next step and as given in the registration process ..to login the mentioned link and to continue the process but...I don't have reference I'd...
I am looking for list of reputed colleges in India that provides Embedded Systems Course in M.Tech on basis of industrial experence, please suggest? without GATE score
Hello sir.. I am Vinod H S, now I am studying in diploma final year in METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING. I intrusted to do degree in METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING. so may I now...
Tanmay Ratnaparkhe and his three friends from college - Suneet Kulkarni, Sneh Thakkar and Piyush Chavan, who were by now working in IT MNCs, decided to quit their jobs and...