Online electronic components shopping sites in india?

Hi everyone, i hope you all are fine..
I want to know any online electronic components sites having surplus of all components and others related products..
Thanx in advance..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    There are several websites that sell electronics components. Are you looking for anything particular?

The popular ones I know are:
    Next Buy Online Electronic Components - Diversified Shop : ElectronComponents.com
    ComKey.in - India's Online Electronic Component Store | || Online E-Components Store || Electronic Component Suppliers in India || Electronics Components Store
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    element14 India | Electronic Components Distributor | Premier Farnell Group
    DigiKey Electronics India - Electronic Components Distributor
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Let us know what exactly you are looking for so that we can help you better.
  • Saransh Ninawe
    Saransh Ninawe
    thanxx mam for suggestions..
    I am looking for capacitive proximaty sensor..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Saransh Ninawe
    Alright. Did you find it on any of those links? I guess you can buy on IndiaMart if not there.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#,
    Few more
    1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. Sunrom Electronics
    4. Simple Labs
    5. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Saransh Ninawe
    Apply filter as per your requirement here and you will get the item you are looking for :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saransh Ninawe
    Saransh Ninawe
    Thank you mam and sir..
  • Vipul_electronicscomp
    Vipul_electronicscomp
    ElectronicsComp,com, India's Online Electronics and Robotics Components Store
    We are giving Promotional sale Discount from 10% to 90% on all Electronics Components..
    Shipping charge is flat Rs. 60 and free delivery on all orders above Rs. 700.
    Buy Electronics Components Online in India - Electronic Components Store
  • rohith rajagopal
    rohith rajagopal
    SHELFKEY online component store is the best answer for your question .

Almost all other reliable online component stores are based in foreign locations which implies that the pricing is done in dollars and also there will be a huge shipment charge involved in purchase (around 40 USD for smallest purchases ) plus customs duty that has to be paid at the time of delivery.

Other Indian websites that i checked has lesser range of products.
    One another feature about Shelfkey i liked is that, we have an option of raising product requests, incase the part we are looking for, is not listed on their website. Their procurement team procures the same within 24 to 48 hours and makes it available.

Have a look at the below link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How are the placements at NIELIT Calicut for PG Diploma in Embedded systems ?
I am Daniel Mensah and a 21 years of age and I am in second year at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Ghana and I am...
Hello! guys I am a 3rd cse year student I need some project ideas please help me!
Hie everyone, I am anirudh THABJUL, completed my Masters degree in field of electronics and Telecommunications from the France and currently doing my internship in field of hardware engineering &...
Friends, i have been using windows 8.1 lately and i am using malwarebytes as the anti virus software. Is there any other better anti virus software that i can use??