Online Education Portal helping hand for students...

Hi,
Education portal education consultancy services are very important in these modern days. They helps us to getting admission in most of the famous colleges in overseas. They also help us some of the major test like GRE, SAT, GMT, Ielts etc, which is compulsory for taking admission in most of overseas colleges. What do you think is this true..share your experience with us.....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student of 2nd year 4th semester. We have to do one project on instrumentation and measurement. Need some help in finding a suitable project. So anyone out...
Just upgraded Galaxy Note to Android 4.0 ICS, but it doesn't feel like a major OS upgrade at all. First of all, everything else just looks the same with just...
Sify Videomeet ( https://www.sifyvideomeet.com ) is Sify's new conferencing service sold as 'conference-as-a-service' for startups and emerging businesses. The service costs < Rs. 3 per minute and offers variety of...
I am Praveen kumar , 2nd year (yet to be start )mechanical engineer student of BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,main campus MESRA ,ranchi.... My aim is to become a IAS...
Using a bucket of propylene glycol, this video shows how a fiber optic cable works and how engineers send signal across oceans.