Online blog system using asp.net

i m in the final year of my b.tech program and i have made a project on online blog system using asp.net .what are the possible interview questions that can be asked.
online blog system is made for registered users only where people can share their ideas and discuss upon any topic . the topics are categorized so that it will be easy for the user to search for .this website can be accessed only if u r n registered user. i have used bootstrap in this website so that it is not stagnant to pc bt mobile devices also.
front end :asp.net
back end: sql server
can anyone please help me with the various questions that i can be asked upon ? i have an interview on 4th sept

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, I think if I were the interviewer, I'd ask following 'general' questions -

1. Why did you choose asp.net when the most popular blogging system uses PHP?
    2. How scalable is your blogging system? How would it cope up if 100 or 1000 users logged in simultaneously?
    3. What are the advantages of using bootstrap CSS framework over regular approach of writing your own css?
    4. What if the bootstrap, for some reason becomes unavailable? Do you have any backup mechanism to protect your styling?
    5. How did you secure your blogging system from external attacks like SQL Injection?

...other questions would be code related; but for that we need to know how you've coded your project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Engineers, Can you share some information about fluid mechanics? What is role in Engineering ? something more and more. I hope for positive response 😀 Thanks in Advance, Ankush...
Wireless Range Extenders have become necessary companions, even for the most modern routers. The strength of wireless signal drastically reduces if they encounter walls or other obstacles and hence it...
Just came to know that www.google.com/foobar/ is Google's hidden recruiting website. The things aren't very straightforward, obviously. Here's how I think it works:- Google keeps track of what information you...
Hi am RAVI ..can u olz tel me what is the qualification for to become a Tekla moduler or BIM design engineer.. And is any possibility to move to moduler...
i have tried running C in visual studio by looking on some articles over the internet but when i was using it , i was having problems because visual studio...