OnePlus Two Needs Silicon Valley Funds To Launch In Q3, 2015

OnePlus and Xiaomi were the two top Chinese mobile companies that grabbed most tech-headlines in 2014. OnePlus One received a lot of love from the tech community, even with their 'invite-only' model for sale of phones. OnePlus One offers powerful hardware and software for an attractive OnePlus One Price In India Is Rs. 21999 For 64 GB Model. Order Via Amazon Only! and their OnePlus One Banned In India lead to a breakup that resulted into OnePlus developing their own custom, Android powered firmware called '"OxygenOS" - OnePlus Names Its Custom ROM'. Ever since, the geek community has been waiting for the next phone from OnePlus.

Carl Pei, the co-founder and CEO of OnePlus had promised that they will launch the next OnePlus phone, we call it OnePlus Two, Q2 or Q3 of 2015. The latest reports in the media point at possible launch of OnePlus Two phone in Q3, 2015. Pei is in talks with the venture capitalists in the Silicon Valley to raise funds. The funds will be utilised to up the headcount in the company to about 1500 by the end of the year.

OnePlus-Two

Pei, only 25 years old, revealed to Bloomberg that OnePlus lacks the experience to grow a step further. One of the important part of the growth will be to hire experienced and senior-level talent to scale the company. OnePlus one got founded in 2013 with six people and has already sold over a million phones globally. Not bad for a startup company that now plans to ship over 3 to 5 million phones in this year.

We've no idea what OnePlus Two Features Leaked - Will Pack Surprises OnePlus Two will ship with, but we hope the company keeps everyone impressed with their new product launches. We promise to keep you posted about all the latest developments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Before even launch of OnePlus One, 1+ has earned quite a few eyeballs from techno community. Though they have sold over a million devices but there were many issues reported with the phone.

Hopefully, rather than making hype, OnePlus will make effort to deliver a great phone.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and the latest update hints at June launch of the OnePlus Two! Interesting times ahead, for sure!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This summer Bajaj Auto has a real treat for bike lovers. If you have been patiently saving up for Bajaj's new Pulsar, the wait ends here. The new motorcycle Bajaj...
A new software known as 'OncoCollect' has been designed and developed by Mr. Ramesh Nimmagadda, Director of Medical Oncology at Apollo Hospitals. The name for the software comes from 'Oncology'...
I want I.S. 4745-1968. If anybody have mail me
Though I am not getting time lately to engage with the community, I thought to put some hints and suggestions for students who are making their videos 1) First write...
You might have came across this question on internet. Sharing here for possible explanation. Actual Question paper: I have the answer for the question. I will give the answer later....