OnePlus One 64GB Price In India Is < Rs. 25,000 [Confirmed]

We've two confirmations so far: OnePlus One 64GB price in India will be less than Rs. 25000 and the company will continue to sell its phone through India specific invite system. This means there won't be any 'Flash' sales in India via Flipkart. It also indicates that people are going to go crazy for the invites to buy this phone. Carl Pei, the director of OnePlus One Global informed Indian Express that the phone will be sold via 'invitation' model in India.

Pei did not reveal the price of 16GB OnePlus One phone. He said that the company does this to keep the phone from running out of stock. Here's an overview of the phone's specs for those who want to buy this phone:-
  • 3GB RAM
  • 3100 mAh battery pack
  • 5.5" Full HD Display (401ppi)
  • 6-lens, 13 MP f/2.0 Sony Exmor IMX214 camera system
  • Replaceable back covers for personalised looks.
The company is currently trying to partner with local players. He did not reveal the launch date; but is expected to come to India around December.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Everyone is waiting so desperately in India for super awesome OnePlus One.
    Have you read the very common issues reported for OnePlus:
    1. Yellow tinge on display
    2. Dead Pixles
    3. Random Re-boot
    4. Ultra slow or no charging
    5. Low Call volume
    6. VERY BAD customer support

I also read the new OS update did resolve few issues, but what about hardware and poor customer support issues?
    Are we still super excited for the phone?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the next big thing for the instrumentation and Automation field?? one thing i hear about is the development of the IOT or Internet of Things which seems to...
Posted by a nephew Venky Vedam on FB: From Scintific American Mag: Quote If you could enhance just one aspect of your brain, what would you choose? We recently asked...
For my project, I want to purchase a Raspberry Pi B+ and 5MP camera module. Can anyone suggest me right place or sites to buy it in India?
Blackberry is trying to reinvent itself to stay relevant in the smartphone markets across the world. An important part of Blackberry ecosystem is the software it makes. The ever popular...
Hi All, I have 3 years of experience in IT industry and presently i am working with Adobe India. Now, i feel like i should pursue M.S from Abroad. 1)Could...