OnePlus 2 Listed On Ecommerce Portal Oppomart A Week Before Release

Expectations and speculations are high about the upcoming successor of the highly appreciated OnePlus One. With the release imminent, almost all specs of OnePlus 2 have been leaked by ‘accident’ some way or the other. And now, with the release scheduled next week on July 27, a week before it, the phone has been listed on e-commerce store Oppomart. Although the specs have now been listed on the site, they have increased the confusion and speculations instead of providing confirmations, because few specs differ significantly from what was revealed earlier.

Even though the specs are revealed, the picture of the phone is still missing. OnePlus had stated that the phone will have a 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, while the specs on Oppomart says that the phone will have 3GB RAM. According to the listing, the phone will have a 5.7 inch Quad HD screen with the pixel density of 571 ppi. This is bound to make the users unhappy because a screen size of 5.7 inches is closer to a tablet than a phone. Also, as per the site and in sync with what was revealed earlier, the phone will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC. This chip comes with a reputation of overheating but the manufacturers assured that they have done their revision to deal with the problem.

oneplus_two_oppomart

The rear camera of the phone is 16 MP Sony Exmor IMX234 and the front has 5 MP ‘distortion free’ camera. Whether or not the phone will have a dual-sim support, as claimed by the company’s CEO a few days ago, has not been mentioned on the site. Neither is there a mention of the highly awaited finger-print sensor.

Also, as per Oppomart, there will be two variants of the phone- one with 16GB of internal storage and other with 64 GB. This seems rather odd because there is only one price of the phone on the site and that is $499 (Rs 31,700 approx.). The price too is contradicting to what the CEO of OnePlus said which was that the phone will come under a price of $450 (Rs 28,500 approx.). All the speculations will come to end next week when the phone will be released in a virtual reality event. Let’s just hope the phone proves to be a worthy successor of OnePlus One.

Via: OnePlus 2 shows up on Oppomart with a full set of specs - GSMArena.com news | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rovio to announce ANGRY BIRD 2 on JULY 30 of this month. Angry bird 1 was released before six years. So guys are we ready to see this version too.............
what are the type of questions which are asked in tcs testimony ..... and the use of seleniumhq in software testing as well..... .... please suggest me the study links...
I read that logical instructions won't affect the carry flag.if so XRA A can clear the carry or not?
Hello, I want to ask if I can put my own content on the website in the form of tutorials (notes) in various fields such as computer science and electronics...
How many candidates did appeared for C-CAT(CDAC) 2015 ?