OnePlus 10000 mAh Power Bank Launching Today

OnePlus is all set to launch its power bank today. After Xiaomi launched the 5,200 mAh and 10,400 mAh power banks and took the Indian customers by storm, OnePlus could not have been lagging behind. Taking the power bank segment a step further, OnePlus brings elegant design to the power bank. Coming in two colour options - Sandstone Black (As shown in the image below) and Silk White, the OnePlus power bank features sleek lines and gentler curves. Banking on the minimalism factor, the OnePlus hopes to stand out in the market with its simple design. Apart from the colours and the overall body, this Power Bank comes with softly glowing LEDs that serve as the battery indicators.

oneplus-one-power-bank-india-launch

With a 10,000 mAh power capacity, the company promises to power your OnePlus One smartphones to a full 100% at least three times on a single run. Equipped with dual USB ports that let you recharge not one, but two of your gadgets simultaneously, OnePlus One Power Bank features a charging time of approximately 5.5 hours. Boasting of the features that prevent the power bank from overheating or overcharging, the OnePlus power bank seems really light weight at 220 g and pretty slick at 16.2mm width.

With that we come to the end of features and specs highlighted for the OnePlus power bank launching today i.e. on 17th March, 2015. Priced at 15.99 euros (which converts to Rs. 1100), the OnePlus Power Bank is definitely going to give a tough competition to the Xiaomi 10,400 mAh power bank. What are your thoughts on that? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Was willing to buy the same. Looking for hand on review of the product. any body?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are a frequent traveler who uses a tablet computer extensively for work or just love to operate the smartphone on the go for blogging and accessing social media...
While designing a backpacking tent which involves bending of poles, which beam formula should I use? Straight beam or curved beam?
may i get your opinion about this topic??????
sir i have passed b.tech(cse) and now i want become software developer engineer.but i have little knowledge about programming.i have also joined c,c++,java coaching center. so sir ple guide me.can...
After launching Xolo 600 Club earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer has now unveiled a new smartphone named- Xolo Q1001. The smartphone is a part of company’s Qcore-series, which...