one more engineer is here.......

Hello friends;

I'm a final year engg. student of IT. i need a seminar topic based on some latest technology. I hope u guys will help me........ please tell some good sites if u know........😁

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi sujit...welcome to CE forum....

Please create a thread in respective section so that you can get good response...

Here's the section ....create a thread here (gothrough this section a lot has been already discussed)
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need Guidance On Project please help me I am really in a big problem i havent decided the project as i have been looking for physical layer implementations of wimax...
CEans, Today, while few of our CEans were busy in a meeting (CE Mumbai Meet), CE got its 21,000[sup]th[/sup] member! So,officially, we are more than twenty one thousand engineers! 😁...

c++

how to connect c++ to desktop?
What is going on? 😔 A suicide truck bombing destroyed the packed Marriott Hotel, near the Parliament building and the prime minister's home, in the city of Islamabad, Pakistan, on...
I'm sure many of CEans already have idea about this ! I need some information. What are the websites that provide free website building ? Which one you recommend ?...