On-Board naval power generation, how it works?

I have to present a seminar in my college on this topic, so please help me to understand how power is generated, and distributed on an ship.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Here's a good article that should cover the basics:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Depending on whether the vessel is powered by a diesel engine or nuclear reactor there may be a few minor changes i guess.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was wondering if anyone has a solution or may be direct me to right person(s) who can help me solve the problem statement that I am currently dealing with....
LINE Corporation has unveiled the lightweight variant to its popular messenger app in 11 countries including India, Pakistan, Vietnam and Saudi Arabia. Called 'LINE Lite', the new version is said...
How do you like the idea of controlling the amount of heat and light passing through the window? Interesting, isn't it? Well, that's exactly what the researchers at the Cockrell...
Hi, I am a third-year CS student. My final year project's field is Artificial Intelligence and all i do is JAVA(Android etc..). Now i have to choose a topic fast...
Everyone wishes there was a way to do that. Even though Android phones these days are available at incredibly cheap prices, there's always some defaulter you know who just won't...