Offer Letter delay after verbal communication

Hi All,
Recently I got verbal offer communication from Mphasis after clearing the interview and bgc process. But now it's already 7 days and still didn't got the formal offer letter from the company. So, what should I do now. Please suggest.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Call them and find out ideally the HR contact person should help you.
  • manish mathew
    manish mathew
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Call them and find out ideally the HR contact person should help you.
    Yes already sent email twice to the hr person but no reply or call from their side.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    manish mathew
    Yes already sent email twice to the hr person but no reply or call from their side.
    There could be a case that person might be on leave, or might have to get someone's signature on the offer etc. So some companies take some time in sending it.
    All the best!
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    That's quite all right and it sucks. I had the same experience with ON Semiconductor where after the verbal communication they took almost 2.5 months to release the offer. And their HR was least interested in replying to my concern. But at the end they did release it.

A good way to anticipate the time required for the process is to ask the following question during your very first interview (if there are multiple rounds).
    Q. Can you brief me about how the whole recruitment process works in with estimated timeline for each phase?

That will give you a good idea on how much time the things gonna take. This will be helpful in future interviews. For now, you can try to call HR again tomorrow.
  • Divyana23
    Divyana23
    manish mathew
    Hi All,
    Recently I got verbal offer communication from Mphasis after clearing the interview and bgc process. But now it's already 7 days and still didn't got the formal offer letter from the company. So, what should I do now. Please suggest.[/QUOT
    Hi manish mathew ..have u got ur LOI ...
  • Divyana23
    Divyana23
    Hi..manish mathew have u got Letter of Intent ...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Feeling Bored? You might suddenly hear a warning signal from the computer in front of you. A team of researchers led by Dr Harry Witchel, Discipline Leader in Physiology at...
The Chinese phone manufacturer Zopo, released two of its Speed series smartphones Speed 7C and Speed 8 during Mobile World Congress. Speed 8 is touted to be the world’s first...
Hi, I'm a final year CS Engineering student studying in Bangalore under VTU & I'm at crossroads where I seriously don't know what to do with my life. A brief...
Amidst all the local hullabaloo on this in the media and houses of Parliament, here is an article from Wash U of St.Louis, USA: Wash. U. Stands with JNU |...
Quote: Engineering World Health’s Biomedical Instrumentation Kits are educational tools only and are not to be used for any other purpose, including any medical, diagnostic or other laboratory applications. Endquote...