Off-grid German village banks on wind, sun, pig manure

Quote:
If Germany has taken a pioneering though risky role in shifting to renewable energy, then the tiny village of Feldheim -- population 150 -- is at its vanguard.
The hamlet near Berlin is Germany's first to have left the national grid and switched to 100 percent local, alternative energy, swearing off fossil fuels and nuclear power decades before the rest of the country plans to near the same goal.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks, Today we published the 99th interview in "Founders Circuit - The Venture Capture Series of Interviews". This is a proud moment for the entire CrazyEngineers team as we have...
Hello friend's I have seen that many UI developers create 8 to 10 pages in a day. How they can able to design complex to complex pages in a day...
Hello friends, Any one have idea how can web integrate web ui with xml so that by configuring the elements in xml we can able to develop web ui like...
hey everyone. as mention on the topic. I'm currently doing the project. would need more information on wing ribs. anywhere anyone recco.'s me to find out?
This is the question from C-CAT online test !!! m confused about right option. please help.