OBC Admissions : GATE Score 339 - What's the procedure join?

hi,
i got 24.58 marks in gate(2014) under (OBC) and my gate score is 339
so with this any possiability to do M-tech if it possiable which kind of colleges i will be prefer and what
is the procedure to join in M-tech
plz plz anyone help me here.........

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese multinational company - Lenovo has been under the spotlight ever since they bought Motorola from Google for $2.91 billion. Lenovo already has a line-up of A, K, S,...
MathHarbor is a cloud based platform that leverages the power of cloud computing to save the pain of numerical computing needs. Currently, MathHarbor supports the Octave, Scilab, R and Sage...
Robots working elbow-to-elbow with people at work isn't a surprising picture anymore and now researchers are ready for taking the next big step. Industrial designers are changing the way they...
BMW is set to launch their performance oriented- M6 Gran Coupe in India on 3rd of April. The speedster was first showcased in Detroit motor show (2013), followed by Greater...
Researchers at the Washington State University have demonstrated a new method that can help a computer give advice and teach new skills to other computer - just like a student-teacher...