Nvidia TegraZone App For Android Update Features Support For Non-Tegra Devices Too

Nvidia has released an update for its TegraZone app for Android that lets you find games optimized for the Tegra 2, 3 and 4 processors. Used mostly for high-resolution screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games, with the latest version 2.9, Nvidia TegraZone app has extended support to the non-Tegra devices making it possible for more people to enjoy the games developed particularly for Tegra processor powered gadgets - popular ones being Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime TF201, Transformer Infinity TF700, Transformer Pad TF300, Acer A500, A510, A100, Toshiba AT300; and phones such as the HTC One X, Motorola Droid X2, Electrify, Photon 4G, Atrix, and Samsung Captivate Glide. TegraZone already supports game controller navigation on devices such as NVIDIA SHIELD and Mad Catz MOJO.

Among the other features, we have Nvidia TegraZone app showing support for Google Play Game Services which provides achievements for downloading games, submitting reviews and ratings, and spreading the word about games. Working in close association with Google Plus, now the users have the ability to track their collection of games across all of their devices and doing it all in a more personalized experience. Among the other features, there's facility to share shortcut icons and dynamic loading of additional content when you scroll to the bottom of games lists and news. Moreover with TegraZone Collections, users can highlight special interest groups of games by feature, genre, or publisher.

Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 2.57.54 PM

Nvidia-TegraZone-2 Nvidia-TegraZone-1 Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 2.53.20 PM

If that's not all, using the latest update, TegraZone users get support for Android HID controllers for set-top boxes as well as microconsoles. The TegraZone app has made it easy to access a UI that is designed to bring curated, editorial-driven content from across all the Android games. The 2.9 version of the update can now be downloaded from Google Play Store (#-Link-Snipped-#).

If you a hard-core mobile gamer, let us know your views, opinions and comments in replies below. To know more about the tips and tips for how to use TegraZone the app, check the following video -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, last year when CEoM was released, a lot of enthusiasm was there in the community. A lot of traffic was fetched and a lot of people participated actively. Over...
Cornell University researchers from India and America namely Apoorva Kiran and Robert MacCurdy who are graduate students in mechanical engineering have been successful in 3D-printing of a Loudspeaker - a...
Hello Friends, I have registered on nextsteptcs.com since a one and a half month. But still i have not got any reply from there side. How will i come to...
Hey guys!! I need some help finding a project in digital communications, any ideas?!
I am Netradeep Dhonde and currently pursuing my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering(3rd year) from RCOEM,Nagpur. I am fond of music. Specially Indian classical music.I can play Tabla and...