NVIDIA & Digit : Optimized PC Contest

Contest Page: #-Link-Snipped-#

Contest Details:

The budget is the only thing that is fixed. Feel free to use your grey cells to build an Optimized PC within a budget of Rs. 22000*, excluding the cost of the monitor, Keyboard and Mouse.

Send across your masterpiece to any of Digit Test Centre at Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata or Cochin. If your PC withstands the rigorous 3D Mark and PC Mark tests conducted at the Digit Test Centre lab, you could win exciting Cash Prizes!!!

What’s more the first 100 entries will receive gift vouchers worth Rs. 3000/- each, irrespective of the test results!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.... i m in final year computer eng. i want latest project & seminar topic.... plz help me........... 😔
I Am A New Member. I Am In Need Of Papers Based On Robotics And Circuit Debugging.(with Abstract)
hi. do u know how to convert sound signals to enough energy which can be used ti light up an led?
i need links to web sites that have ideas for final year project in control systems.!!😕
plz help me out in this seminar topic .....i hve no idea abt it.....plz gve the details of it....i only knw its a extension of html,wml,xhtml... plz gve the detail...