NPTEL and its use for gate and other knowledge purpose.

National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning .It is a project founded by ministery of human resource development provides e-learning on various courses such as engineering ,science etc .It is a join initiative by 7 IIT's and IISC Bangalore.AS we know GATE is the important exam for every student as every body is asking preparation for gate in this group ,it somewhats solves the confusion to start preparation of GATE. It provides practice papers and mocktests with available at NPTEL .AS we
the GATE is planned by the IIT's and IISC's every year.So those who want to prepare for GATE and others ,please follow the link given below.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo is all set to launch the global variant of its locally successful handset, the Lenovo Lemon 3 at the upcoming Mobile World Congress that is scheduled to be held...
While other smartphone manufacturers wait until the Mobile World Congress to launch their new devices, Microsoft has jumped the gun and unveiled its first mid-range Windows 10 Mobile offering, the...
A group of researchers from the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center has invented an economical and non-invasive technology to detect the presence of Cancerous cells as well as other life...
I had been a dont net developer for 5 years then there is a bad turn in my life and i had to discontinue with my Programming field. No its...
Indian smartphone manufacturer XOLO has launched a new entry level smartphone that shall be sold exclusively on Gadgets360 with help of flash sales. The XOLO Era 4K gets the moniker...