Now You Can Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone

Trackr, A small and discreet device the size of a coin that is revolutionizing the market will do this.
There have been posts on CE about tracking people with dementia, who wander off and children getting lost. Looks as though this may be the answer to such problems. CEans may come up with more uses. Costing less than US$ 30 it looks to be a low cost solution.
What do CEans think of this?
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have used that TrackR personally it's not that much reliable yet. Connectivity is having a lot of issues.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Colleagues, I just wanted to say hi and let you know of a new calculation site/tool I have been developing (please let me know if there are any tools...
In 2011, while in his third year studying IT engineering from JECRC, Jaipur, Hitesh Malviya set up HCF Infosec Limited - an IT services company, which was the first of...
I'm thinking if the number of features make a product or service popular? That is, more the number of features a product or service offers; the better are its chances...
Am having two routers with different network, I wanted to know can I connect two routers with Internet access in single network?
Karbonn Mobiles very quietly have put up details about their brand new smartphone on their company website. The Karbonn Quattro L55 HD was spotted by prying eyes of the media...