Not good in coding, but want to develop Android apps

I am not good in coding. but I want to do android programming. how I will be able to do that?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tushar Ojha
    I am not good in coding. but I want to do android programming. how I will be able to do that?
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . 'Wanting' to learn something is the first big step in the right direction.

You can learn programming while developing android apps. Start from Developer Guides  |  Android Developers and follow the online tutorials. If you get stuck anywhere you can always ask questions on CrazyEngineers in our CS/IT/Networking section.

You may even follow videos available online to learn the Android development basics. Programming is a skill and you will get better at it as you keep practicing.
  • Tushar Ojha
    Tushar Ojha
    but I am not good in logic. Will i will be able to do programming in android. and perquisites for learning android programming
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tushar Ojha
    but I am not good in logic. Will i will be able to do programming in android. and perquisites for learning android programming
    There are no 'born programmers'. Everyone takes their own time to sharpen the axe. Start coding, ask questions, stay motivated and just freaking DO IT! That's the ONLY and PROVEN way of becoming a good programmer.
  • Tushar Ojha
    Tushar Ojha
    what is the perquisites for learning android programming ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tushar Ojha
    what is the perquisites for learning android programming ?
    I'd say you should start understanding programming with C and C++ and then migrate to Java; which would be required for Android Programming. Recently, Google has included support for C and C++ programming languages for Android Development. Read: Android App Development With C, C++?
  • Tushar Ojha
    Tushar Ojha
    Which is best coaching institute in ahmedabad for android programming and that gives placement also?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Alankar Jain recently graduated with a Dual Degree from the Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Bombay. He’s been involved in various activities during his time in the institute, and...
Hai, I am new here. Currently i am working in windows networking side and having 2 years of experience. I have completed engineering in computer science. Last one or two...
Every once in a while, there's a smartphone that hopes to become the best in class by offering specs that are a notch higher in value for a certain segment...
IEEE Continuing Education Course Quote: This course, featuring lecturer Don Wilcher, will provide an overview of the Raspberry Pi, the Python programming language, and prototyping and development tools used to...
hello sir/mam... just having some trouble here cause i found out that my thesis topic already exist and almost the same on the you tube but on separate thing like...