Not getting a job after engineering in Electronics

I have completed engineering in Electronics with 58% aggregate, I am not getting any job, Should i opt for CDAC course or should i still keep searching job. I have lost hope. Many of my friend have a job after doing some sort of course and CDAC and i don't. what should i do. Confused a lot.
C-CAT exams are near and i have not prepared for it. please help...!!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We can all understand your frustration, but the thing is - job search is not an easy task for anyone. Only few are lucky to get placed via campus recruitment events. It seems that you need to answer a lot of questions.

1. Being from electronics background, what kind of job are you looking for?
    2. Do you have inclination towards software development? If yes, have you tried your hand at it?
    3. There are 'n' number of ways of entering the IT Industry. What kind of role would you like the best? For eg: Software development, testing, networking, Database administration, Tech support, Technical writing, SAP, Business Analytics etc. way too many options.
    4. If you want a core job in electronics, have you applied for any? Have you faced rejection? What kind of skills are they looking for? Do you have the necessary certification to prove you know your stuff?

When you have answers to all these questions, your job search will become narrower and much easier to handle. You will know where to focus your efforts on.
  • Aakash Gupta
    Aakash Gupta
    I do want to try my hand in core, however whenever I call any company they say there is no vacancy for fresher. And the one to which I emailed my CV never replied.and most of the companies required some skill set that was never in my university syllabus(as far as I know).
  • she5ik
    she5ik
    Three months before after completing my Engineering, i was at the same state as you are now getting a desired or relevant job is difficult than passing out a degree....
    i would prefer don't go for a particular job search as for now do a job from which you can earn for your living and doing that you may choose studying some additional course or keep looking for jobs and attending Interviews👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suggest some good sources. Most of them contains 10-12 web pages and tutorial is over. Are there any serious websites where i can learn the concept like we find in...
*Note: Not necessary to answer all the question. even one answer is highly appreciated. Hi guys, I am currently seeking a correct approach of getting the reaction force developed on...
Hello, Need a piece of advise on career. I'm a BE (ECE) 2012 graduate and have worked as a Technical Support Engineer for Printers & Scanners team in MNC for...
Microsoft engineers are working on making their search app 'Bing' faster and better. A couple of days back, they released the Bing for iPhone app (version 6.0) on the Apple...
China's next-gen heavy lift launch system called 'Long March 5' is currently under testing at the CALT, short for China Academy Launch Vehicle Technology. The powerful space rocket is also...