Not Completed Graduation - Can I do some courses to get a job without a degree?

Hello guy's my name is Gaurav, I'm new here. Coming directly on my problem. Well I have not completed my degree in electronics and communication which i started in 2009, now I have heard about some IT courses like CCNA, Red Hat, which are in trend these day's, so if I complete those courses successfully, will I get a job, without my degree?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - You'll have to check the eligibility criteria of the company you want to apply for. I'd guess without a degree, it'd be extremely difficult to find a job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes, it’s all happening before the Computex 2016. Asus has decided to start with a bang and maybe that’s why a day before of Computex 2016, the tech giant is...
The India-based Consumer Electronics beast, Micromax has recently launched Flipkart exclusive Micromax CANVAS tab p701 in support of “Digital India” mission and vision coupled with company’s 4Gtainment movement. After the...
Whether scientific calculater is allowed or not for engineering service exam 2016?
Apparently, Micromax Inc. is all set to compete with yesterday’s hit ASUS Zenvolution. Just after the exclusive debut of Micromax CANVAS tab p701, the integrated Micromax + Cyanogen spin-off officially...
It took 8 years of research and a team of 75 students from IIT Bombay to develop India’s fastest Car, which is allegedly faster than any car developed by Porsche,...