Not a Valid Win32 Application?

Hi Friends...
I M keshav From jaipur,Rajasthan(India), doing Computer Engg. I have a keen Intrest to gain More Knowledge abt Computers...and when i Find This site......I Like it too much...This site is really Awesome.... 😀...Fabulus.. :-*i have no Words 2 Praise this site....Truly...

Now Here is MY Problem...Plz Give me the Correct n Easy To understand...solution:-

I installed XP SP-2 on My PC,My PC has Mercury Motherborad,SATA 80GB HDD,CeleronD 2.53GHz.....
after it i insert Original Motherborad CD to Install...Via N Realtek and other applications.But there is a danger problem ,any .exe (eg setup.exe),File is not opened even unable to klik ...it takes too much time ...and whenever it clicked...a msg appear"Not A Valid Win32 Apllication" i try again and again but......................,this is really a very disguisting problem...i cant listen any songs ...bcoz sound and volume controller is not there...

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me...
Plz solve out my problem....Plz Reply Me......Thanx .

Replies

• mahul
    mahul
    did u hav any other exe(or other) files that u had b4.chances are that u might be having a virus infection..........if u had formatted ur hard disk completely this shld not hv happened.cnct me with the details n i will try 2 hlp u out....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(*Please read in the tune of the famous hindi song Kabhi khushi kabhi gam from K3G) Aa aa aa aa aa aa, kabhi jyada kabhi kam Kare galtiya hum, kabhi...
can anyone tell me what the difference between the L293D and L293N H-bridge motor controller is? can the be interchanged for the very same application? which is better?
[SIZE=-1]Could tell me how to convert PADS to Allegro and vice versa. [/SIZE](PCB Layout Designing) Thanks.
Want Free projects and tutrials........... visit............. Thanks
Want Free JAVA Projects and Tutorials........... Visit..... www.java-j2ee-book.blogspot.com www.java-projects.blogspot.com Thanks