Noom App To Help You Curb Type 2 Diabetes Risk

Diabetes is spreading throughout the world like a wildfire. It's one thing to make a strong determination to 'fix' your unhealthy lifestyle and other thing to actually implement your rock solid plan. Thankfully, there's an app to fix this problem! The Noom App, developed by New York based technology startup 'Noom Inc.', promises to go beyond blood sugar level to help you curb the risk of type 2 diabetes. The app will keep the users motivated and also track their exercise as well as eating patterns.

The app will be distributed to the patients in New York by CityMD Urgent care, which operates about 40 clinics in the NY City area. Dr. David Shih, chief medical officer at CityMD informed 'New app goes beyond blood sugar to cut diabetes risk' that these patients are 'walking time bombs'. They do not have any idea about pre-diabetes or diabetes, he said. Noom engineers identified this problem and offered a solution through an innovative app that will administer a 16-week program about diabetes. This program has been developed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

noom-app-diabetes

The Noom app will allow the users to track their overall progress using their smartphones. The app will also provide health coach to users. These coaches will be experts who will answer questions asked by users. The app basically acts as an alternative to the CDC's in-person classes, which require the attendees to keep the track of their progress using traditional pen and paper methods.

Take a look at the official website of Noom Health app. The link to the website is available in the source below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the age of smartphones there are high chances you might hold on to your smart phone for a year or two. So going for a device which can match...
Hello, I am currently writing a report about future careers I would be interested in. For my report I chose to do Computer Engineering and I am require to find...
Mitashi has introduced a new 50 inch smart TV to the Indian market. This new product from the Mumbai-based company will be the second smart TV after its 40-inch LED...
The Communications and IT minister of the Government of India, Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad has said that there's no plan to have Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and other services run from...
I'm looking to know if we can check which camera sensor is present in your smartphone? Are there any codes I can type in to know the exact information or...