Noobie first post!!

Hi everyone!!..very excited to join crazy engineers...i need some features about this website so that i invite my friends too...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I am a part time BSEE student while I work my full time job as an industrial electrician. I ran into a problem that is stumping me that...
General Information One of the most important problems, arising during exploitation of various engineering structures of maritime transport, is to estimate the residual strength of structural elements, parts and units,...
Basically I'm using Staad Pro to answer a report which is "Effect of cracking on Stiffness of RC Frames" Parametres are given L=6m H=3m B=0.3 D=0.6 at 100% there's no...
I am an EE student interested mainly in computer hardware. I am trying to think of a senior project idea that involves CPU or GPU. The project typically involves 2...
Hallo All, I need some description about the some Reflection of wires in communication. I have attached the Picture of My question Along with Answers for details so I shall...