non conventional and renewable energy sources

hiii, i m a final year mechanical student, searching for a project or problem statement in field of non conventional and renewable energy sources of energy, pls suggest any application from our day today life.[​IMG]

Replies

• nany_mech
    nany_mech
    non conventional sources huh !

daily life application means : what about solar heater or solar rice cooker , wind water pump

making prototypes for these is not difficult, so try them if u like 'em

All the best !
  • TURBO
    TURBO
    ankit sowle
    hiii, i m a final year mechanical student, searching for a project or problem statement in field of non conventional and renewable energy sources of energy, pls suggest any application from our day today life.[​IMG]
    hi the best option non-conventional is wind energy,so u can easy make project on wind energy
  • veena912
    veena912
    i have a hypothetical idea that u can produce a electricity by a hybrid solar electric generator, that is to produce to electricity by both solar and wind energy with the same equipment, but for this u have to use a refrigerant because on heating the refrigerant vaporises and a spring load is applied at the top, due to the expansion of the refrigerant the pressure increases and hence the spring load is releived and this motion is changed to rotational motion by leverage action as u all by different inversion mechanisms and from the rotational motion electricity can be generated, and when the wind blows the wheel which is rotated by the leverage action rotates with greater speed and electricity is generated . thus by both solar and wind energy u are able produce electricity
  • $..Aj..Rules..$
    $..Aj..Rules..$
    My dear friend your question is legal and answrer is totally classified and genuine,
    Recently I had seen a show in discovery channel about non conventional energy sources which was really ultimate and future of energy resources.
    You can check whether you may get it on mininova.com.

Keep innovating...!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    veena912
    i have a hypothetical idea that u can produce a electricity by a hybrid solar electric generator, that is to produce to electricity by both solar and wind energy with the same equipment, but for this u have to use a refrigerant because on heating the refrigerant vaporises and a spring load is applied at the top, due to the expansion of the refrigerant the pressure increases and hence the spring load is releived and this motion is changed to rotational motion by leverage action as u all by different inversion mechanisms and from the rotational motion electricity can be generated, and when the wind blows the wheel which is rotated by the leverage action rotates with greater speed and electricity is generated . thus by both solar and wind energy u are able produce electricity
    Nice idea, you should work on it!!
  • joshi_Atul
    joshi_Atul
    ankit sowle
    hiii, i m a final year mechanical student, searching for a project or problem statement in field of non conventional and renewable energy sources of energy, pls suggest any application from our day today life
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    veena, that is one long sentence 😛

My car interior gets really hot during the day when its parked, easily reaching the 80-90[sup]o[/sup]C range. If one can find an easy way to utilize this heat, that would be useful 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

send me some new projects in electronics & telecommunication
Greetings! I'm Andy and I'm from New York. It's my pleasure to introduce my self here and let you know me. I just hope that I'll learn more about engineering...
The lyrics are what you would expect Static to write on the previous records, and might not appeal to some as boring and not anything special. The album's first single,...
hello 2 all dear frns
When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members....