Nokia X+ And XL To Début Between April-June

Finnish handset maker Nokia has announced that the X+ and XL Android mobile phones will be unveiled in the 2nd Quarter of 2014. It had previously announced it's association with the Android OS at the Barcelona Mobile World Congress 2014 with the plans for three new phones: Nokia X, X+ and XL. Of these only X has been released until now.

Nokia X was launched earlier this month. Priced at Rs. 8,599, it appeared to be a modest phone, which many felt was a bit overpriced. The dual SIM phone ran on a 1 Ghz Qualcomm processor and featured 512 MB RAM and 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32 GB. It had a 3MP camera with a 4X digital zoom but the flash was missing. It also sported a highly customised Android OS and a host of third-party apps and games. All in all, the phone lacked the punch it had promised. Nokia is hopeful that the new entrants will strengthen it's position in the mid-range smartphone market, Nokia's Director-North, Ravi Kunwar said.

Nokia-X-Dual-SIM
Nokia X+ will sport the same 1 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and will have the 4 inch 480 X 800 pixel display. It will also have a 4 GB internal memory expandable upto 32 GB via microSD card. X+ will have a 768 MB RAM and a 3 MP rear camera. Like the Nokia X, the X+ will be powered using a 1500mAh battery.

Nokia XL will be have a 5 inch 480 X 800 display, a 5 MP rear and 720p front camera and a 2000mAh battery. The other technical specs were similar to that of the X and X+.

Source: tech.firstpost.com | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of us here are gadget freaks and we wait for some gadget to be launched for months. Some of us stand in queues to get our hands on...
I'm currently an Engineering Instructor at a secondary institution and am trying to research engaging projects that my students can do. However, this public school provides only moderately motivated students...
On the internet, gifs represents the epitome of creativity, in my humble opinion. So people, the masterpieces you see need to be shared, right? 😁
Transcend has announced the launch of 16GB and 32GB DDR3 Registered DIMM (RDIMM) modules. These modules are aimed at boosting the memory in Apple Mac Pro 2013 workstation. The Apple...
What is the process you follow when you want to get some information from the internet? For example I wanted today morning to find out when India was playing at...