Nokia X Aka Normandy Leaks Yet Again. New Features Revealed.

Nokia X, also known as Nokia Normandy will be a 4-inch touch screen phone. It is going to have dual-SIM slots with 480x800 pixel resolution. A popular Twitter handle, EVLeaks has posted some new features about the phone. Already, much has been speculated about Nokia’s Android phone. Just a couple of weeks back, we told you about the phone's #-Link-Snipped-#. This time around EVLeaks has written that the phone will have a dual-core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 mobile processor and 512 MB RAM. Further, it said that Nokia X will offer 4GB on-board storage and a 5 megapixel camera at the back. The front camera was not seen in the leaked images. 4GB of storage is backed by a microSD card. Nokia X will come with a dual-SIM configuration and 3G support in at least one of the SIM cards.

e6753382-ffcb-4db7-be66-4b03e1370dcb_NokiaX
Nokia X (Image credit: @EVLeaks)
There has been no clarification on the Android version of the phone and its similarities with the Asha series. However, the rumour has it that the phone will run on Android 4.4 KitKat software with many alterations and will look a lot like Windows phone. The leaked screenshots suggest it to have Windows phone-like user interface. According to EVLeaks, Nokia X will be offered in six bright Lumia-like colours. Nokia X will support the third-party applications and is expected to use Nokia Store for apps, instead of Google Play Store. To run the phone for descent hours, Nokia will add a 1500mAh battery.

There's nothing special when compared with high-end Lumia phones but much better when compared against many Asha phones. Meanwhile, the release date and price of the phone is kept under wraps.

Replies

• Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    It will also support side loading of apps as leak images show icon of BBM. Also there's an icon just like play store....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As reported by Xinhua, Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) made an announcement at Canberra that robots armed with sensors would be launched in Indian Ocean to study...
hi... myself Priyanka Pathak from Jabalpur, MP I'm doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Branch from a private college (RGPV University MP ) i'll complete my Bachelor's Degree this year...
Imagine of a cell phone that never needs charging! Wouldn't it be great if a cell phone gets charged when it is on stand-by? No need to worry about the...
how we find the change in current of MCCB when temperature changes consider trip time is constant, give an mathematical expression also.
Lenovo, world’s largest PC manufacturer, will buy Google Inc’s Motorola Mobility handset unit for about $2.91 Billion, as per reports. This would give the Chinese company a bigger say in...