Nokia Unveils 6 Inch Phablets Lumia 1520 and Lumia 1320; Features, Availability and Pricing Listed

Nokia World conference at Abu Dhabi today saw the addition of two super sized six inch phones to the Windows Phone 8 ecosystem. The Nokia Lumia 1520 and Nokia Lumia 1320 made their official appearance in multicolored polycarbonate shells and are expected to fulfill the needs of the premium and budget segment.

Nokia 1520

We start with the #-Link-Snipped-#, which brings a Full HD experience along with a 20.7 MP PureView camera. This smartphone can be considered as a big brother of the Lumia 925 as its design is more or less similar to the 925. The phone is the first Windows Phone 8 device that comes with a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor that clocks in at 2.2 GHz along with 2GB of RAM. The full HD IPS LCD panel has a pixel density of 368 ppi and comes with a Gorilla Glass 2 protection. It offers a huge internal memory of 32 GB for its OS and apps and gives you the option of adding external storage with microSD cards of up to 32 GB. Nokia continues its trend of huge mega pixels with the Lumia 1520 by giving it a 20.7 MP sensor with Zeiss optics and Dual LED flash and maintains a minimal front camera with a 1.3 MP camera. The phone will cost 749 USD (46,150 INR) and will be arriving in stores in Hong Kong, Singapore, the United States, China and Europe in this quarter.

Nokia 1320

For the budget segment we have the #-Link-Snipped-#. The phone has a 6 inch ClearBlack display but with a HD (1280 x 720) pixel resolution. It runs Windows Phone 8 on a 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with 1 GB of RAM. To compensate for the paltry 8GB internal memory it throws in a microSD card slot. The main rear camera has a 5 MP resolution with LED flash and the front one is a regular 0.3 snapper. The phone will be available in orange, yellow, black, and white variants and will cost 339 USD (20,891 INR). But for this one you have to wait as it does not get shipped in 2013. The phone will make an appearance in China and Vietnam in early 2014 and will spread to other markets later.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sally Dong
    Sally Dong
    looking forward to Lumia 1520 come china

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am curious to learn iOS app development but i dont have a macBook PC ? how hard would it be for me ? what domain of problems might i...
Java is a horrible language!! Linus Torvalds creator of linux said this! I agree,java is the worst programming language
Can anyone please suggest a name for branch Magazine for Computer Science and Engineering department for our college. So far I have gone through suggestions like The Byte and Casopes...
Sometime back there was a demo video of a drone quad copter delivering a pizza zeroing on a mobile through which it was ordered. Now there are kits on sale...
With a maximum of 500 HP power, locking axles, high ground clearance and near vertical approach angle this off the road Romanian fire and rescue truck Gheo has every exigency...