Nokia 225 Priced At Rs. 3199 Hits Indian Market Today

Nokia India has come up with a new low-budget smartphone with Nokia 225 priced at Rs. 3199. The phone weighs 99.8 g and has a 2.8 inch screen with QVGA (320 x 240) resolution LCD Display that 142 ppi density. With dimensions 124 x 55.5 x 10.4 mm, the Nokia 225 features a keypad for user input and a 4-way Navi key with select, Call key and Power/End key. The phone is a Single SIM device with a Micro-USB charging connector. Among the connectivity options there's Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0. Thanks to the 3.5 mm audio connector, you can plug-in your earphones and listen to your favorite music. The phone is powered by a BL-4UL 1200 mAh battery that offers a standby time of a magnanimous 36 days and talktime on 2G of 21 hours.

Nokia 225 comes with microSD card support that can expand the memory up to 32 GB. Running on the Nokia OS with Series 30+ software release, the phone brings a bagful of productivity apps that include - a Digital clock, Recorder, Calculator, Clock, Calendar, Converter, Alarm clock, Reminders, Phonebook, Alarm clock with ringtones and a Flashlight. Among the general security features, the Nokia 225 offers options such as Device lock, PIN code, Device lock password and Application certifications.

Nokia-225

The phone's camera on the rear end is a 2 megapixel one with fixed focus, 2x digital zoom and 1/5 inch size sensor. The camera features a full screen viewfinder and self-timer capture mode along with Automatic and Night as scene modes. Users can capture QVGA (320 x 240) resolution video with 15 fps video frame rata and 2x zoom support with the Nokia 225.

The Nokia 225 Dual SIM variant which is also priced at Rs. 3199 is made available in five colors which include - red, yellow, green, black and white. Nokia has brought an offer for limited period the brings the handset with a 100 free Minutes (Airtel to Airtel), 400 free National SMS and 50 MB free Data for 1 month (applicable for another month on recharge of Rs. 50) for new Airtel prepaid users (Activation less than 30 days). Those who buy the Nokia 225 on or before June 30th shall be entitled to take advantage of this offer.

That's all about the features and specs of the Nokia 225 smartphone in India. The phone is now available across the company's retail store and online portals. Let us know your thoughts on the low-budget device in town.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It fits aptly to the title budget phone and features are similar to previous models added that price dipped a less and options of good color variants .Nokia is surviving due to is availability at low cost, reputation, ease of use interface .
    Hope Nokia brings a full fledged Smartfone competing motoE
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The phone looks awesome,

In 3100 INR Nokia is offering a 2.8 inch screen with QVGA (320 x 240) resolution LCD Display that 142 ppi density; a outstanding battery (1200 mAh) that can lasts for weeks without charging. The phone is launched with a 2 MP camera and internet facility as well.

I know few folks that uses two phones (just because android eats battery like anything and they have daily usage of 6-8 hours over the phone). For all those folks this phone will work best as the secondary phone.

Do you agree?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Great device.
    I am pretty much tired of all these 'Smart' phones. Just give me the device which can do basics, have good bright screen & battery that lasts for a week. It seems that I might buy this device.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The Single and Dual SIM variants of the phone are both priced at Rs. 3199. If you are a fan of Nokia OS, this is the basic phone you should definitely give a try.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Nokia always has an everlasting Keypads (which never fail despite all the key numbers/alphabets washed out.)
    Better Battery as always (With Very less time to get fully charged).
    & Now with Bright Colored Cabinets

First choice for any Indian customer with all the basic features plus NOKIA Brand Value.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: People who pack their cars and drive like Clark Griswold in National Lampoon’s “Vacation” pay a steep penalty when it comes to fuel economy, according to a report by...
FESTO ups the ante on mechanical flight. They have deciphered bird mechanics. Tell it to the birds? Quote: SmartBird is an ultralight but powerful flight model with excellent aerodynamic qualities...
This deserves to be one a separate thread now. Requesting admin to copy the other threads from Narendra Modi discussion. Everyone share your experiences here.
Microsoft’s research division has launched a new game that makes Java and C# coding more fun and addictive than ever. The online browser based game called Code Hunt asks players...
Hello CEans! First of all, a great site! So I was facing a problem and my friend suggested this site. I had a dream of becoming a commercial Pilot and...