Nokia 105 Dual SIM Phone Price & Specs Revealed

Nokia 105 Dual SIM phone has been launched in India with a price tag of just Rs. 1499. The candybar phone is available in black and white color variants to suit your taste. The original Nokia 105, which was revealed back in February 2013, has been very successful - selling over 80 million units globally. Nokia announced a refreshed version just about two months ago. If you are out in the market looking for a phone that just works for calls, Nokia 105 would be a solid option you shouldn't miss.

Ravi Kunwar, director of Sales at Microsoft's Mobile Devices division informed that the company is proud to launch the refreshed 105 Dual SIM for the users who are looking to buy an affordable phone. The potential buyers should note that the phone runs on Nokia Series 30+ (S30+) software platform from MediaTek. Note that though the name may sound familiar with that of Nokia's Series 30, the software is different.

Nokia-105-Price-Specs-India

Series 30+ offers built in apps like Opera Mini web browser, Microsoft's Bing search engine, Microsoft Network Weather and Skype's GroupMe app. On the hardware front, the phone has a 1.45" LCD display that offers 128x128 pixel resolution. The phone is powered by 800 mAh battery pack. Microsoft says that the battery will offer a talk time of about 15 hours and 25 days of standby time.

The phone can store about 2000 contacts and comes pre installed with popular mobile games like Snake Xenia and Bubble Bash 2. There's an FM receiver and the inbuilt torch app will help you whenever there's a power shading. With the dimensions 108.5 x 45.5 x 14.1 mm; the new phone is slicker and taller than its earlier version. The rounded corners offer a good grip.

The phone does not have a rear or selfie camera; which means you'll be restricted to using it for what the phones were meant to be used for: calling.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working for a startup. When I switch job, will the new company ask for my bank statement or the pay-slip?
It's been about seven weeks since NASA's New Horizons did the historic flyby of Pluto on July 14th. It surely did collect lot of data including stunning photos, spectra and...
If you want to have fun with the self-driving cars, all you need is a $60 DIY system built using Raspberry Pi and a laser pointer. That's what Jonathan Petit,...
Motorcycle Taxi service in India seems to be the next 'big thing' that will make it in India. If you are a lone rider; you don't have to pay for...
hello everyone, I am participating in a Robowar competition .so i have a question regarding motors. which type of motors should i use. how much RPM,weight? please reply soon