No, the robots are not going to rise up and kill you

(From Washington Post)
Quote:
It is easy to feel like the world is on the verge of being taken over by computers, and the news media have indulged such fears with frequent coverage of the supposed dangers of AI.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Spot on - SPOT on the run at Boston Dynamics even after getting kicked around.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Raffu
    Raffu
    Thank you for sharing such a wonderful Article.

Seeing the SPOT imitate an animal, It inspires engineers like us to believe in the Marvels of Engineering.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new class of research spacecrafts known as 'CubeSats' are being readied for future space missions. About 4-inches in length, the Cube shaped Satellites weigh not more than 3 pounds...
Hi ,i have been offered two roles one is on testing and other is on SQL ,i am confused between this two roles which one to choose .kindly tell me...
iBall, the Mumbai based electronics company, is here to dazzle you with its brand new tablet. Called the iBall Brace X1, here we have a 10.1 inch screen Android tablet...
Project Abstract / Summary : In this project the aim is to reduce the “Common Mode Voltage” using Diode-clamped Multilevel Inverter by modulation technique. CMV is defining as the voltage...
The Indian mobile manufacturer, Intex is continuously launching entry-level and budget smartphones in the Indian market. The company has today launched two new entry-level handsets - Aqua Q3 and Aqua...