No roaming charges?

Generally charges are incurred if we move from one state to another state within India as per national roaming policy.Now a days discussion is going on on removing the roaming charges within India.
My question is what changes have been made by the telecom to remove charges?

( actually they are charging money for certain purpose.What is that purpose?And now they are removing it. How? )

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cubli isn't your just another metallic cube, it's a robot with second to none jumping, walking, dancing and balancing skills; all using some sophisticated electronics & engineering. What you will...
Hi everybody, first of all it is a good forum for engineering students. I'm doing my 3rd year aeronautical engineering in chennai. In this discussion, I like to know the...
I was quite surprised that VoiCEans didn't covered the revolutionary move by Valve, the resurrector of PC gaming, the Operating system for gaming - SteamOS! Well here's few information :...
Hello all I am trying to install cacti5.3 (https://www.hpl.hp.com/research/cacti/). The installation is simple : one has to download the tar file, unzip it, run the make command. When I run...
Let's discuss which of the following ways of incrementing is the most efficient. Take a look at the following ways of incrementing - I: i += 1; II: i =...