No dirty business with CE, kids!

I believe crooks & cheats will have to be extra careful while dealing with CrazyEngineers. It would be a bit more difficult to fool the 'CEans' than regular people. Simply; because we are closer to technology than anyone else.

PS: Just caught a kid (Engineer) who clicked photographs yesterday and claimed they were clicked last month. I'm now seriously thinking about breaking all our ties with them. I'm not exposing the names.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    What type of photos?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Thats why once I mentioned somewhere(don't remember when) "Quality of CEans matters a lot rather than their count". Otherwise this site will also become like few social networking sites or other such useless community sites.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, whats going on?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The kid ( actually, the body we are dealing with ) agreed to put our banner at the venue - and I doubted they did. I had asked them to click the pictures of our banner at the venue.

They came back with the pictures and I found out that the pictures were clicked on 4[sup]th[/sup] February 09 while the event happened in January 09.

They lied to us and got caught. Never in their wildest dreams they thought I'd find out when the pictures were clicked ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Be careful while dealing with us, people!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Let me guess, the metadata of the photographs? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I guess not many people know about metadata. ๐Ÿ˜€

I can make a prediction of who they are. ๐Ÿ˜
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    Metadata provides context for data.
    Metadata for a photograph would typically include the date and time at which it was taken and details of the camera settings (such as focal length, aperture, exposure). Many digital cameras record metadata in exchangeable image file format (EXIF).
    right friends...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ok kids, even if you now know about metadata now and try to modify it, you still can't fool CEans!

We can perform image processing techniques to evaluate sunlight intensities, correlate it to meteorological database for a specific time frame and locality, and see whether the date taken matches the one you claim.

*evil laugh*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Ok kids, even if you now know about metadata now and try to modify it, you still can't fool CEans!

We can perform image processing techniques to evaluate sunlight intensities, correlate it to meteorological database for a specific time frame and locality, and see whether the date taken matches the one you claim.

*evil laugh*
    Yep. *feels good*
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    i guess we have some nice forensic experts here.. Cool.
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž U guy's a gooooooooooood.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anybody seen these types of chargers which accept universal voltages. i.e. they operate on 120-240 V 50-6- Hz. power supply without any addition attachment. Has anybody thought what mechanism...
renowned engineers are widely used the following applications are flexible shaft machine, ,
I am trying to simulate extractive distillation for reformate to extract aromatic using sulfolane solvent. I've tried NRTL, UNIQUAC, UNIFAC and wilson fluid package but all are fail to provide...
iam new to this i would like to make a cc cam of match box size that can transmit the video wire lessly can any one help me please. if...
hey... i'm final year student CS... topic allotted to me is remote installation and remote login... pls guide me on tis topic n is the topic good in my career...