Nissan Unveils Its New SUV - Terrano Groove At Rs. 11.45 lacs.

One of the leading car makers, Nissan has taken wraps off its limited edition popular compact SUV known as Terrano 'Groove'. This sport utility vehicle from the Japanese car maker is a special edition that offers benefits worth Rs. 30,000. However, this new SUV looks more like its original model, launched in december last year.

nissan-terrano-groove-launched
This new car from Nissan features matte black roof wrap and chrome highlights for fog lamps. For music enthusiasts, Nissan has deployed precision speakers from one of the leading brands in car audio sytems, Rockford Fosgate. It also features a 1.6-litre, MPFI petrol engine mated with a five-speed manual transmission.

nissan-terrano-groove-launched-2

It is embellished with branded fabric mats, LED scuff plates on the doors and ambient lighting inside the cabin. According to the Nissan Motor India Managing Director, Arun Malhotra, this SUV has been introduced with an aim to captivate ‘lifestyle conscious buyers’.

Priced at Rs. 11.45 lacs, this car is based on 84bhp XL(O) variant. According to Nissan, there will only be 250 units under production, which makes it a limited edition SUV. How do you find this car from Nissan. Let us know in comments' section below.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

to learn coding from where should i start.....? plz help
I'm surprised to see that most of the modern phones are dropping the support for FM radio. Apparently, they are doing this because they want you to use your data...
Mobile phones and tablets have taken over desktops and laptops as the primary devices to browse the Internet and access your favourite websites. The search engine giant, Google already announced...
I was wondering if there are any benefits of filling Nitrogen in car tyres over regular air. I'm totally aware that Nitrogen is already the major component of air, occupying...
Hello Friends I am planning to set up a home security alarm system for my house, Please suggest me one