Nissan eNV200 Price, Range And Specs Out - New Electric Car With Zero Emissions

Nissan, the Japanese automobile giant, has launched a new electric vehicle - a van called the Nissan eNV200, the second all electric car since the arrival of its #-Link-Snipped-# launched in 2010. The vehicle boasts off zero CO2 emission and is capable of driving at a range of 170 Km on a single full charge. Nissan LEAF has become quite popular and the company has stared selling it in many countries across the world. The new Nissan eNV200 van features an AC Synchronous 80kW electric motor and can attain a maximum speed of 120 Km/hour with full load. Let us take a look at the car's technical specifications to know further details.

The electric van offers a payload up to 770 kg and drive train layout - front motor and front drive. The 24 kWh lithium-ion battery that powers up this vehicle needs 8 hours for a full charge and a quick recharge can be done in 30 mins too. The eNV200 features cooperative regenerating brake and it is said to be manufactured at Nissan’s plant in Barcelona, Spain - with an annual manufacturing capacity of at least 20,000 of the electric vans.

nissan-env200

nissan-env200-1 nissan-env200-2 nissan-env200-3 nissan-env200-4 nissan-env200-5

Two power outlets (100V) that can draw a total of a maximum of 1,500W of power from the battery are installed in the front-seat side and the cargo area. On the exterior, the distinctive shape of the charging lid and sharp character lines are quite visible. The front bumper has each side opening slightly outward and there are the differently shaped fog lights too along with rounded front bumper and a massive fender panel. All this is coupled with bright LED rear combination taillights with clear-blue inner panel and transparent outer lens.

Available in a choice of five exterior colors, including a new color - Liquid Blue, the van is launching in Europe this month at a price of €20,610 ($28,100), which will drop to €14,310 once a central government subsidy is applied. It will arrive at a price of 3.88 million yen (USD 37,900) in Japan, where it will be launched next later this year. What are your thoughts on the looks, features and performance of the all new Nissan eNV200 electric van? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Looks so cool and payload seems decent.This reminds me of Ashok leyland's elite (correct me if i am wrong )
  • Siddhant Mukherjee
    Siddhant Mukherjee
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Looks so cool and payload seems decent.This reminds me of Ashok leyland's elite (correct me if i am wrong )
    This car here is an electric version of Nissan Evalia.

"Ashok Leyland Stile (not elite)" looks almost the same as "Nissan Evalia". See the link below.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    S.mukherjee
    This car here is an electric version of Nissan Evalia.

"Ashok Leyland Stile (not elite)" looks almost the same as "Nissan Evalia". See the link below.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks for correcting me.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Nice one. What is the battery life?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gurwinder Singh
    Nice one. What is the battery life?
    Up to 106 miles on a single charge. Nissan claims that the lithium-ion battery is also more than 95% recyclable.

Also, all Nissan e-NV200 drivers will be covered if the battery range goes below 9 out of the 12 bars displayed on the dashboard in less than 5 years or 60,000 miles

• Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Ankita Katdare
    Up to 106 miles on a single charge. Nissan claims that the lithium-ion battery is also more than 95% recyclable.

Also, all Nissan e-NV200 drivers will be covered if the battery range goes below 9 out of the 12 bars displayed on the dashboard in less than 5 years or 60,000 miles

Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Linus Torvalds officially announced stable Linux Kernel 3.15 ! Read all the features here : https://www.efytimes.com/e1/fullnews.asp?edid=140733
Witworks is a Bangalore-based collaborative invention company founded by Somnath Meher, Ankit DP and Chandrashekhar Iyer. Incubated and funded by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, Witworks develops and sells...
I am pursuing BTech in Computer Engineering. I am about to enter final year. I want to ask what things recruiters expect from students. i am so confused what to...
The marketers at Tata surely aren't happy at the success of Maruti Celerio; which is selling like a hot cake in Indian auto-markets. As an answer, Tata has planned a...
All of us have seen the daily crossword problem in news papers. I came across this new type of crossword with numbers. Its real fun solving these but very challenging...