NI Week 2009 By National Instruments

CEans,

National Instruments has organized NI Week '09.

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Worldwide Graphical System Design Conference and Exhibition

August 4-6, 2009 - Austin Convention Center, Austin, Texas

National Instruments is hosting NIWeek, the industry's premier event on graphical system design that attracts more than 3,000 of the world's brightest engineers, educators and scientists. NIWeek 2009, the company's 15th annual customer and technology conference, opens Aug. 4 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas, for three days of interactive technical sessions, targeted summits, hands-on workshops and exhibitions on the latest developments for design, control, automation, manufacturing and test. The conference also features keynote presentations and demonstrations that highlight how engineers and scientists can use NI graphical system design to test, measure and fix inefficient products and processes to improve everyday life.
I am in touch with the organizers for possible media association 😀 . Hopefully something good will turn out. By being media associates, we'll be able to bring you the latest updates/schedules/information about NI Week.

Anyone from NI Reading this? We'd like to know more from you about the event. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi ...i want to implement an application in my colg website. I want that the monthly reports of students which are sent to parents by post should be online on...
hi !!! i am doing my final year project and got struck in between because we need to calculate the ambassador old model fuel pump injection pressure. so please help...
Can u provide me with some interesting project topics...preferably related to electrodynamics
Name: Peter Engineering Trade: Screw Machine Tools, Rotary Broaching Tools Location: Clinton Township, MI, USA Occupation: Employed Engineer / Marketing Mgr. at Slater Tools Inc. Work Experience: 5 yrs here...
So, WHY does 111,111,111 * 111,111,111 = 12345678987654321 look so amazing? Is there a rule that affects combinations of other numbers the way this problem uses the number 1? For...