Nexus 5 Price In India Out On Google Play - This Android Is Remarkably Reasonably Priced

Google has launched its new smartphone the Nexus 5 worldwide and we now have the official tech specs and features list along with the price in India details. With the launch of Android 4.4 Kitkat Features Detailed As Release Happens - Roll Out In Coming Weeks, everyone is keen on seeing how the Google Nexus 5 - which will be the first smartphone to feature the latest Android upgrade, works. As we take a look down the Nexus 5 technical specifications, we find a 4.95 - inch Full HD IPS screen with 1920x1080 display resolution at 445 ppi density. Made safe with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3, the display looks vibrant and elegant. There's a 8 megapixel camera on the rear with Optical Image Stabilization and a 1.3 megapixel front facing one for making video calls. ​

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 10.47.09 AM

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 10.50.58 AM Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 10.51.06 AM Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 10.51.20 AM

Powered by the 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and 450MHz Adreno 330 GPU, at a weight of 130 g, the Nexus 5 looks super light-weight. The Android smartphone packs a 2,300 mAH battery that offers a talk time up to 17 hours and standby time up to 300 hours. The phones comes with built-in wireless charging, Audio Output, Built-in speaker and a 3.5mm stereo audio connector. If you buy the new Nexus, you will find a USB sync/charge cable, AC Adapter and cable and SIM ejection tool in the box.

Google calls the Nexus 5 - the slimmest and fastest Nexus ever developed. Though the availability details are not yet out, the Nexus 5 has been listed on Google Play and for the 16 GB version the Nexus 5 price is Rs. 28,999 and 32 GB one is here for Rs. 32,999. How do you like the latest Nexus phone? How many likes for the Google Nexus 5 in India?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    I am very happy that the purest Android experience is now being backed by excellent hardware. Good camera with OIS, Full HD screen. If the price would have been Rs. 25K for the 16GB model it would have sold out like hot cakes. It also required a 2500 or a 3000 mAh battery.

Google seems to be on a copying spree when it comes to the accessories for the Nexus 5. Just below the product page there are links for #-Link-Snipped-# priced at Rs. 3299 which is like the sort of cover you find on a Samsung Galaxy Note. Next Google has taken a page from Apple & Nokia playbook and given the Nexus 5 bright coloured #-Link-Snipped-#. It is the same as Apple had done for the iPhone 5C but without holes 😉. It is available in Gray, Bright Yellow, Black and Bright Red for Rs. 2499 each. Both seem really pricey.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Good camera with OIS, Full HD screen. If the price would have been Rs. 25K for the 16GB model it would have sold out like hot cakes. It also required a 2500 or a 3000 mAh battery.
    Any idea if this device is enabled with BLE bluetooth or conventional bluetooth? I really wonder why Android is behind in adopting BLE.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    With Google Nexus 5 the company has set a decent example of competitive pricing. Hope Apple learns from it. The latest iPhones so far haven't fared any good, and the demand seems to be decreasing by the day.

Google Nexus 5 however, has attracted huge anticipation. If the device is as good in-hand as it's specs read out, it'll be a huge win for Google.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The price is awesome! IF the phone matches the expectations then its a big win from google. However, my friend uses nexus 4, and when we talk through speaker its not good even in full volume. Where as my galaxy s3 works awesome with speaker on!

Lets wait and see , but pricing perspective I think this is a big win already!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hurricane Sandy rendered many people powerless. In order to prepare people for the next power crisis, a Brooklyn-based designer Chris Hackett is teaching you to build your own homemade generator,...
hello! am try to install Linux mint Olivia 15 cinoman 64 bit in my pc,I want to have two os in my pc, Linux and window ,,, I have already...
A new kind of Internet that are not dependent upon servers or URLs for browsing and sharing content is possible, according to computer researchers from University of Cambridge. They seem...
Hey there, listen up! You've been stashing up way too many images and videos on your smart-device, and the Auto-Awesome enhancement in Google+ has only helped in beautifully formatting your...