Next date for applying to IES?

when is the next date for applying ies application?

Replies

• Rajkiran Sangoju
    Rajkiran Sangoju
    As it is a yearly once exam next exam will be in 2016 but the exam date and when the applications will be open, for that UPSC will release a notification. Have a regular visit to UPSC site for the details.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That is absolutely correct.

For more information visit: IES 2016 - Exam Date | Registration | How to Apply | Application Form

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OnePlus 2 will be launched completely in virtual reality on 28th July at 7:30 am in India. Everyone will be able to witness the launch through the special OnePlus cardboard...
I am an Mechanical Engg .. Should I have an certification courses for JAVA Ruby and Python for becoming an software testing and development engineer?
Hello! I am student of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering ,studying in final year. I want to do project based on agriculture, which is useful for former. So I need idea's...
There are currently two methods to secure online payments made via credit cards. First there is the 3D secure password and then the One Time Password that is sent to...
Hi all, What would be the scope for mainframe development in future.Is it a good idea to start career as a mainframe developer in a mnc?