Next CE Meet - in June Or July?

CEans,

The planning for next CE Meet is already on. Since we are planning 'something new' for our CE Meet, the destination we have chosen for CE Meet is Pune, India. It will be lot easier for us to manage the things and also lay the foundations for our next CE Meets in different parts of the world.

So, those who are willing to attend CE Meet, which month suits the most to you? June '09 or July '09?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    For me ofcourse both the months suits no issues , so i didnt not vote for any ๐Ÿ˜€

guys try on saturdays if possible or getting a sick leave is also easy ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Like all our meets, this meet will be on weekend. E-S - you can definitely manage traveling to Pune. Say what?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sure , i will come there , have few friends there so no issues ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    june-july is rainy season in Pune,hope it will not block any transportation,if floods dont hit Mumbai,June-July both will be suitable for me!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well my Exam get over in July so it is Better for me..
    And Yes how if Make this Meet a Huge one.. Expecting a huge Number of Ceans in this meet.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sauravgoswami
    june-july is rainy season in Pune,hope it will not block any transportation,if floods dont hit Mumbai,June-July both will be suitable for me!!
    That's Bad News ๐Ÿ˜”
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Mine examinations in June too!! So July is better for me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    No More People Are interested ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Biggie if you dont mind then please Sticky this Topic so more people can reply and vote here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll have to plan for the meet. Once the planning is done, we'll announce it publicly on CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    damn pune is so far ๐Ÿ˜”
    I wish I could come maybe next time ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why don't you organize a meet in your own city then? We'll begin our serious work on CE meets, very soon.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    The_Big_K
    Why don't you organize a meet in your own city then? We'll begin our serious work on CE meets, very soon.
    I can??
    wow didn't knew about that

I would love to, but what are the conditions for that?
    I mean what kind of arrangements are required??
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    Jalandhar is not too far from Delhi.... I cud attend.. Biggie, even some kind of virtual conferences cud be arranged using skype and video conferences.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We are open to everything. Feel free to discuss your questions/ideas/possibilities in CE Events section.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    well I haven't attended any meeting of CE yet so basically I have no idea what kind of arrangements are required?
    Like OK the place can be big hall with arrangement of say 100 people??
    lunch or dinner? and if accommodation required??

seriously I have no idea, I can do arrangements with ease but lol pls guide me to what kind of arrangements will be required ^_^
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    kashish0711
    well I haven't attended any meeting of CE yet so basically I have no idea what kind of arrangements are required?

seriously I have no idea, I can do arrangements with ease but lol pls guide me to what kind of arrangements will be required ^_^
    Here is One Delhi Meet Review
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Biggie, is dreaming for such a conference,hope we can make it possible soon

kashish0711

• kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Oh cool that gives me an idea. ๐Ÿ˜€

OK I can arrange meet like that with
    ease I can surely get it arranged ๐Ÿ˜

Well I saw the topic
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I say why don't we sponsor it ourselves. Well I think if we all put up like Rs. 500 per person then that should be it.

We get together in evening and have dinner in a very good Hotel in a separate A.C. hall with availability of things like a mic, projector etc.

And well we can plan the meet.

Like the topics that we will have chat on.
    We can have some of us performing special thing any activity or speech etc.

Invite experienced people from good colleges etc. (we might find many experienced from within us lolz)

and I guess advertise the meet for like 1 month before having it.

We can do this by emails etc. and with like posters Ill make you and well here it takes like Rs. 10 per poster printing so if we all get like 2 or 3 posters printed and put them in our colleges then I am sure we can build a large gathering

and I guess we will have spared like 200 Rs. per person even after all this, I think we can buy gift for the "Man of the Meet" with that. ๐Ÿ˜€

idk much but these are just random ideas
    what do you think??

I think we should sponsor our meets ourselves. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Great Idea!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone suggest good handbook for ECE ME TANCET to buy from market?also give author name,publications name.iam from india.
hi iam doing my final year BE.can i have some ideas about projcts related to power electronics. mainly about inverters and cycloconverters.
Hi all, Here is a series , find the next numbers and this series corresponds to some type of numbers , whats is it ? So you to find the...
ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2009 will start from 5 June 2009 in England. After the successful staging of its inaugural tournament in South Africa, cricket fans are expecting similar excitement...
๐Ÿ˜› hi i m a mech. engineer and try to cultivate some means by which we are able to produce electricity without pollution