News Has Been Replaced By Opinions

Its like a kind of question or may be my review πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 😁
News these days have become an Opinion. Many of the newspapers or magazines which I read made me feel the same . We generally prefer reading articles in the daily papers which instead of giving the actual information or narrating the issue they just put on the paper what is their thinking about the issue. This indirectly influences the reader and even he/she starts thinking in the same direction as of the writer.Try to take up good newspapers and magazines ,if any such suggest me evenπŸ‘πŸ‘ and most important be very careful of taking sides while judging .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sangoju
    News these days have become an Opinion
    I think what you are saying is true; but to some extent. News reporting has been replaced by blogging; where authors tend to offer their own opinion along with the news. But that said, I'm fully aware that there are major publications all over the world that will pass on their opinion as 'news'! For example, look at firstpost.com - which calls itself a news website. 99% of their articles are the opinions of their authors that are based on 'twisted facts'. Just take an example from a recently published post on Firstpost -

firstpost-agenda-against-modi

Unfortunately, this is the modern era of reporting. As a tech news blogger, we too pass our opinion; but keep it very restricted. We express it only when we feel that it adds value to the article and not twist or bend the facts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am Munawar Sazali, i'm is one of the engineer at the telecommunication industry in Indonesia. i was been traveling around indonesia for Installation DC power system and Solarcell...
Bill Gates and team started Microsoft with a vision to put desktop on every desk and after decades; that vision has come to reality. All over the world, Microsoft powered...
Thank for such brilliant ideas, am ssemakula frank, a student of telecommunication engineering makerere university I have a project idea for conserving the wasted heat in coking most especially for...
I have completed my B.tech/IT and now i would like to do any certification course which fetch me job at the earliest. And my area of interest is software testing....
when is the next date for applying ies application?