NEWS On AIR: Free SMS Alerts

GOI has added 4 new languages to #-Link-Snipped-#. I have subscribed to English news. I am yet to get a news alert. How many of you face the same issue?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been a Toyota Fortuner fan for long time now but Ford's latest announcement of 'Ford Everest' got my mind changed. It looks like Everest is the new SUV to...
Quote: In this webinar, you will see how COMSOL can address design challenges that involve interactions between physical effects. The webinar includes a demo and concludes with a Q&A session....
Lava Mobiles has launched a brand new smartphone Lava Iris Fuel 50 priced at Rs. 7,799 in India, making the mid-budget Android phone portfolio a bit stronger. Shown off with...
We've two confirmations so far: OnePlus One 64GB price in India will be less than Rs. 25000 and the company will continue to sell its phone through India specific invite...
What is the next big thing for the instrumentation and Automation field?? one thing i hear about is the development of the IOT or Internet of Things which seems to...