Newegg is launching in India

The online mega retailer for most things computers and electronics is all set to enter India along with Ireland, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore and Netherlands! The company currently does business in US, Canada, Australia and China; and you can expect to find all the latest computer hardware on their site. Newegg's India entry means you'll be able to get access to all the latest hardware quickly; and I'm quite excited about it. Not sure whether they'll bring in all their global products; but that'd just be matter of time.

In the meanwhile, Flipkart doesn't want FDI in e-Commerce or online retail sector; and the reason is quite obvious. It's going to help Amazon which has the potential to keep Flipkart in check.

What do you guys think about Newegg in India? I hope you knew about Newegg! 😀

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It has both good and bad effects.I want a Indian company to win a solid competition by providing best in.class products in apt pricing.So FDI in commerce will be tougher for newegg as Flipkart has found its base but still Newegg have a good chance to win Flipkart in electronic section .Wait and watch
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The online mega retailer for most things computers and electronics is all set to enter India along with Ireland, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore and Netherlands! The company currently does business in US, Canada, Australia and China; and you can expect to find all the latest computer hardware on their site. Newegg's India entry means you'll be able to get access to all the latest hardware quickly; and I'm quite excited about it. Not sure whether they'll bring in all their global products; but that'd just be matter of time.

In the meanwhile, Flipkart doesn't want FDI in e-Commerce or online retail sector; and the reason is quite obvious. It's going to help Amazon which has the potential to keep Flipkart in check.

What do you guys think about Newegg in India? I hope you knew about Newegg! 😀
    Heard about it already, happy that we would soon have such a genuine site for purchasing hardware 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DARPA has a special program called the 'Z-MAN' that aims to develop biologically inspired climbing aids to enable war-fighters to scale vertical walls easily without the need of extra climbing...
Most of the modern electric cars are powered by Lithium-Ion batteries. While these batteries offer high energy density and lower self-discharge rate, they suffer from several drawbacks. The Li-Ion batteries...
Nissan, the Japanese automobile giant, has launched a new electric vehicle - a van called the Nissan eNV200, the second all electric car since the arrival of its very successful...
Linus Torvalds officially announced stable Linux Kernel 3.15 ! Read all the features here : https://www.efytimes.com/e1/fullnews.asp?edid=140733
Witworks is a Bangalore-based collaborative invention company founded by Somnath Meher, Ankit DP and Chandrashekhar Iyer. Incubated and funded by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, Witworks develops and sells...