Newbie Needs CE-App To Get Updates Every sec.

I am a newbie and what i feel is to be shared so that we can interact with crazy engineering. As according to me technology should be in your finger tips. I think the same science that the team of CE is updating on live web-page can be updated on CE-App too. Please consider or correct me if i am wrong.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As we've stated earlier; eventually - there will definitely be an app to access CE. However, I'm curious to know what extra features, options do our fellow members expect from the app that CE does not provide at present, through its responsive website. You might have noted that CE automatically adjusts its layout when accessed via mobile or tablet.
  • SYED AHMED ABBAS ZAIDI
    SYED AHMED ABBAS ZAIDI
    Thanks for the pleasant reply, I respect you for sharing portal for 180 plus countries.And i really wanna help but I am not an expert App Developer or I have had develop one. "What I expect from this App is that this App can help every engineer on every present field/site problem judged by a naked eye. Through expert engineers guide then and there."
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The request for an app is not new and an app can help in its own ways. I personally believe that an app won't add to 'user experience' than what the site already does via its mobile optimised version. That's the reason I wish to know what features do our fellow members expect from app so that we can plan accordingly.
  • SYED AHMED ABBAS ZAIDI
    SYED AHMED ABBAS ZAIDI
    Why not we can have CE-Chat Messengers to more improve chat experience b/w engineers and their circle thoughts 24/7 this can sets many door ways for more and more projects and every second developing ideas this app can truly give engineers a in hand radio.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends, One of the leading IT company in Chennai is looking for Java and Dot net professionals (Female Candidate) with 1+ yrs of experience. Please find the details below....
IES Engineering Services Exam sample papers for download for engineering students. Objective Papers and General Ability Test.
For a month starting Wednesday - 20th January 2016, five planets that are not usually visible to the naked eye, will be visible. Interestingly, they’ll all be visible simultaneously. This...
Project Abstract / Summary : Agriculture is the backbone of our Indian economy, more than 70% of our land resources is under vegetation but still we are lagging in the...
Hello Friends, I am 2015 batch pass-out and completed B.tech in computer science. I am from ncr region and have no problem in relocating. I need some advice to modify...